Retro Mouth

11/06/2004

Impending Diabolical Conquest

Impending Diabolical Conquest

Well, I'm feeling a bit better now, Blogger seems to be working, and I've decided that all of today's posts will be titled after an Incantation song. Because I'm just evil.

posted by tas at 04:22

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Light blogging It's 1:30 and this is my first post...
  • GOP (illegally) uses the church to get out the vot...
  • Just when you think you've seen it all from the ri...
  • "Sweeping" my ass Argh.Buoyed by his sweeping mand...
  • Looking into the future... Steve Bell perfectly de...
  • Fuck moral values. Fuck'em hard. Majikthise dismi...
  • Who are the best political bloggers? The winners i...
  • In a true display of class, Bush can't even wait 2...
  • The Untouchable Blowjob Most that have read my con...
  • Hmmm, this is interesting... Nobody knows where AQ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]