Retro Mouth

11/15/2004

Recount Ohio Now! Donations needed!

If Kerry's not going to do it, then I'm glad the Green's Daivd Cobb and Libertarian's Michael Badnarik are demanding that Ohio votes be recounted due to irregularities. But they need money to pay for the recount - $150,000 by today. The Cobb Campaign is very, very close, having raised $144,640 so far.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

[Due to it's urgent nature, this post has been placed on top for the day.]

posted by tas at 23:59

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • This people are insane This just in from the "You'...
  • An analysis of bin Laden's mind I've had this Peri...
  • More Republican Moral Values
  • Powell jumps ship This doesn't come as any surprise.
  • Think about it From Pandagon:Does anyone remember ...
  • Somebody needs a hug Over at Gadflyer, Cliff Schec...
  • Iran's uranium program has been halted, for now Al...
  • We couldn't see this one coming from a couple kilo...
  • One Republican decision I can wholeheartedly suppo...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "Men setting up funeral l...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]