Retro Mouth

11/15/2004

We couldn't see this one coming from a couple kilometers away

Iraq's Deputy PM says the elections could be delayed because of the insurgents. This news comes right on the heels of the US "liberating" Falluja which was, you know, supposed to derail the insurgents.

Must.. Keep.. Head.. From.. Exploding..

posted by tas at 06:12

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • One Republican decision I can wholeheartedly suppo...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "Men setting up funeral l...
  • Still think Bush cares about the quality of our in...
  • You know what my favorite Chomsky quote is? "...Bu...
  • Who needs evidence? From the "I Really Do Hate Dem...
  • The new face of Republican Moral Values Here's wha...
  • Who's the Biggest Asshole in Blogging? Nope, I did...
  • Monday is (sorta) Radio Mouth day! This week's sel...
  • Put down the crackpipe I'm not going to link to he...
  • Think about it Maureen Dowd, via Rimone: "I'm gett...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]