Who needs evidence?
From the "I Really Do Hate Democracy" dept.: "Internet post-election rumors missing one little thing: evidence." I looked over this column and decided not to read it. Why? Because it was penned by a columnistin St. Petersburg, a city in a state that undemocratically give the presidency to Bush in 2000. And now in 2004, Ohio undemocratically gave the election to Bush, and it doesn't seem like anybody wants to admit it. So until mainstream columnists who think we don't have evidence print something to the effect of, "Hey isn't it funny that Kathleen Harris was Florida's Secretary of State and state Bush Campaign Chairwomen? And isn't it funny that Kenneth Blackwell was Ohio's Secretary of State and state Bush Campaign Chairman? And isn't it extremely funny that questionable votes in both states gave the White House to Bush?," then I refuse to take them seriously. Because if that's not evidence of voter fraud, then I don't know what is.
Actually, I do. It's blowjobs. Blowjobs constitute the only concreate evidence of voter fraud, just like blowjobs stand (yes, indeed it stands!) as the only credible evidence Republicans ever have for scandals.
Yup, let's find a blowjob in Ohio. Then we'll have a case! I'm off to see a BJ, the BJ of Oz...

<< Home