Retro Mouth

11/13/2004

Hate Parade!

Here's a look at my stats as of 5 minutes ago.


You love me! You really love me!

...Thanks for the link, Power Line! And for anybody who wants to see the absolute slander err.. "honest journalism" that Power Line provides, just click here. And here. And here.

posted by tas at 13:24

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Dead Blastocyst? Bad. Dead 4 Year Olds? Okay!Firs...
  • Power Line to a grieving widow: Fuck you I think t...
  • I can't believe headlines like this even exist Fro...
  • Fight club Via Lying Media Bastards, this is the B...
  • Iraqi blogger Riverbend says... Murder...People in...
  • This is the reason why more of us need to run for ...
  • Ya know... No shit! I never would have guessed th...
  • Phone Cards for Troops Imagine that you just lost ...
  • Feel the love A non-blogging cousin of mine emaile...
  • Joining Team LM Jesse from the now defunct Gotham ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]