11/13/2004

Dead Blastocyst? Bad. Dead 4 Year Olds? Okay!

First off, I want to thank tas for giving me a space where I can post sporadically and not feel bad about it.

Just a very short bio: My name is Jesse. I used to blog at the Gotham City 13. I'm one of those godless heathens that voted for John Kerry. For the most part, I'll let my posts do the rest of the explaining.

Secondly, let's take a good, hard look at these "Conservative Christian Values" and the "Culture of Life" that Bush and his team hold so very dear. These pictures tell the hypocritical tale better than I ever could:


Nothing says "Conservative Christian Values" like a rosary hanging from the gun turret of a Bradley fighting vehicle.


Let's ask this Fallujah kid about the "Culture of Life." Then ask his Dad. On second thought, ask him after he's done cleaning his son's brain matter off the floor.

It's time to hold the Republicon's jackboots to the fire and see how they can morally justify shit like this happening under the American banner without leaning on the old "War is dirty" line.

What would Jesus do in Iraq, George?