Retro Mouth

11/14/2004

Sunday is Cartoon Day!

Just one by Ted Rall this week. I think it explains why the blog has received so many comments as of late.

posted by tas at 01:15

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Hate Parade! Here's a look at my stats as of 5 min...
  • Dead Blastocyst? Bad. Dead 4 Year Olds? Okay!Firs...
  • Power Line to a grieving widow: Fuck you I think t...
  • I can't believe headlines like this even exist Fro...
  • Fight club Via Lying Media Bastards, this is the B...
  • Iraqi blogger Riverbend says... Murder...People in...
  • This is the reason why more of us need to run for ...
  • Ya know... No shit! I never would have guessed th...
  • Phone Cards for Troops Imagine that you just lost ...
  • Feel the love A non-blogging cousin of mine emaile...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]