Retro Mouth

11/15/2004

Still think Bush cares about the quality of our intelligence?

Since his handpicked CIA chief Porter Goss began his new career, good, experienced, senior level talent have been resigning because the guy's acting like an asshole, and it as if he could run the talent out of twon quick enough, the White House has ordered him to fire anyone who disagrees with Bush.

Hey, no worries. We can just outsource the jobs!

posted by tas at 04:13

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • You know what my favorite Chomsky quote is? "...Bu...
  • Who needs evidence? From the "I Really Do Hate Dem...
  • The new face of Republican Moral Values Here's wha...
  • Who's the Biggest Asshole in Blogging? Nope, I did...
  • Monday is (sorta) Radio Mouth day! This week's sel...
  • Put down the crackpipe I'm not going to link to he...
  • Think about it Maureen Dowd, via Rimone: "I'm gett...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! Just one by Ted Rall this w...
  • Hate Parade! Here's a look at my stats as of 5 min...
  • Dead Blastocyst? Bad. Dead 4 Year Olds? Okay!Firs...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]