Retro Mouth

11/17/2004

What are the most offensive song titles ever?

Since I'm wondering what you think, and not what I think, I'll refrain from commenting on this thread. Song titles from any band are allowed.

Go!

posted by tas at 07:46

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Watch commericals or break the law, your choice Th...
  • Blah I'm just not in the mood right now.
  • Gee, no shit. Does a bear fuck in the woods, too?...
  • The Right-Wing Thought Police When Glenn Reynolds ...
  • Just in time for Christmas! The "Girlfriend's Lap"...
  • Last baseball post of the year, I promise How the ...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "In a move sure to make B...
  • Dipping into the ole mailbag... Yesterday, I recei...
  • Great Ever since the War with Power Line, comments...
  • Kill an unarmed Iraqi in cold blood, get a silver ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]