Retro Mouth

12/02/2004

Some people just have way too much time on their hands

This just in from the "WTF?" dept.: "All-Cereal Restaurant Opens in Philly."

In other news, every supermarket in America has over 200 different kinds of cereal to choose from. And I betcha a whole box is cheaper than a bowl at this restuarant.

posted by tas at 05:23

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The President's Official Message to the 10,400 tro...
  • The Bush Agenda But global warming doesn't exist! ...
  • The European Military? This is rather interesting....
  • Just in case you needed a reminder Zimbabwe presid...
  • So what, again, was the point in destroying Falluj...
  • Where's Margaret Hassan? Remember the body found i...
  • Some late Thanksgiving wishes Around this time las...
  • It's all shiny and shit Check out the new, Drupal/...
  • Light blogging I'm not sure when, or if, I'll be a...
  • Hick Chat The Republicans are giving us a gift, my...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]