Retro Mouth

12/04/2004

They're giving us golden showers! They really do love us!

Ripping this from Capitola. She didn't list a source for the photo, but I'm assuming it was taken in Iraq and that it wasn't photoshopped.

Can you just feel the love? Next thing you know, they'll be tossing our salads!

posted by tas at 08:55

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Ah, the innocent days of teenage summer jobs... Th...
  • Another rightie Washington Post columnist beats th...
  • Holy fucking bandwidth, Batman! The good people at...
  • Canada: Bush Country! Just look at this throng of ...
  • When Human Rights First asks you for some free adv...
  • Ohio, Kerry, and the BBV, oh my! Well, Ron hasn't ...
  • You can get everything on eBay Even wisdom teeth. ...
  • Free fix for a.. Oh, wait, I can't use that title ...
  • And git dem giddam homo books out of ouuur liebrar...
  • Whoops Yesterday, I said that Lauren and Roxanne w...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]