Retro Mouth

5/21/2003

A bomb has exploded at Yale Law School. There are no reports of deaths of injuries, nor has there been on speculation who could be the cause of this. Could it be terrorism? It's certainly possible, but anybody who has been to New Haven, CT., can tell you that outside the gates of Yale, it's a pretty bad ass town, so who knows.

posted by tas at 22:02

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I've been listening to NPR this morning, and they ...
  • Food fight!US has banned Canadian beef imports bec...
  • I have ripped this directly from Indymedia. I don...
  • CNN, while interviewing a British journalist, admi...
  • As the US continues to prove that we cannot handle...
  • While we're on the topic of movies, I would like t...
  • For those of you who have seen "The Matrix Reloade...
  • Read the rather shocking story about a journailist...
  • Democrats presidential candidates, on the heels of...
  • Indonesia has launched a military offensive agains...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]