5/31/2003

The Road to Rhode Island


Moving, as some of you already know, is hell. After a week of packing and saying goodbye to my friends, some whom I don't want to leave, I'm hitting the road. Going back to Rhode Island. RI has a way of sucking its own back into the borders. We just can't leave the quahogs and weiners behind, I guess. And you can't go a summer without having some of that frozen lemonade everyday.

(For those of you in other parts of the country thinking that you have frozen lemonade there, you don't. It's crap. RI's soft serve frozen lemonade is heavenly, and you don't need a plastic spoon to chip away at it. Frozen lemonade anywhere outside of RI should be recognized as pure crap and nothing else.)

Anyways, I hope to be updating this blog again by the end of the week. For now, I'm hoping that Matt has enough time to update the site. He's in South Korea and might get swept up in a few anti-American protests, you never know. Keep is tuned to Loaded Mouth and rip off the knob!

(You know, tuned, a reference to radio, and knob, the turning knob on the radio.. Ah, fergeddit.)