6/26/2003

Blogger.com was updating their software yesterday, so I was unable to post anything to the blog. Not that I had much to post, but I don't want people to think that I'm lazy. (Even if it's true...)

A story that I am sure has been spread eagle, er, I mean, far an wide by now, the RIAA annouced that it will be suing individual online file traders, starting with the biggest "offenders" and moving their way down the food chain.

That's smart! First they accused file traders of causing a drop in the sales of CDs without blaming their own poor decisions on who to sign. ("From Justin to Kelly" ring a bell? Both of those assholes have record contracts and they are trying to market them to be huge stars, no wonder music sales are down.) Now they are going to be suing fans of music, thus making sure that fans of music do not have money to buy CDs with. In an economy that's already in a recession, that's just fucking genius. With these brainics running the music industry, it's no wonder record labels are going down the tubes.

So, as a public service to help file traders not get caught, here's a Google search for "anonymous proxy servers". Use wisely.