Retro Mouth

3/25/2004

Fark Headline of the Day

"Frustrated Mets fan offers crappy outfielder Roger Cedeno for sale, fails to throw in crappy reliever John Franco and crappy starting pitcher Tom Glavine"

Ahhh, spring is in the air...

posted by tas at 00:40

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fucking You Was The Best 5 Seconds Of My LifeAnd o...
  • Let's start our morning with a joke!What's the dif...
  • I wonder if biting is involvedSince it does involv...
  • Telling it like it isDoes this look like a hate cr...
  • Zen Mastah XOnce again, school work is eating up m...
  • I'm listening......but all I hear is blah blah bla...
  • Thanks SharonI've tried very hard to make Loaded M...
  • The reason why they defend the second admendment i...
  • The influence of violent television talk radio on ...
  • True Currency

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]