Retro Mouth

3/12/2004

These people are fucking nuts

At Productivity's Down, FnMat has a rundown of the ideologies behind anti-gay groups currently in Massachusetts. One suggests that, "Nazism is intrinsically linked to homosexuality." Another describes gay couples as, "'domestic terrorists." Remember who these nutjobs will be voting for...

posted by tas at 19:04

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Your big gay quickieStop roughing up your meat sab...
  • Has anything good ever come out of Utah?(Well, bes...
  • This is like saying a blowjob isn't sexYet the Bus...
  • Immature humor breakHere's my results from the Ran...
  • Outsource '04!I'd vote for somebody who has a thre...
  • DelusionalYesterday I got bored, so I listened to ...
  • ETA or ALQ?It's one of those things that you don't...
  • This is what happens when you stick Joey Ramone, B...
  • You'll be hearing a lot about this throughout the ...
  • These will be good stories when they're publishedB...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]