Retro Mouth

3/12/2004

This is what happens when your national religion is hockey

Damn Canadians.

A man who cut off his penis and testicles, was found running naked down a Canadian city street screaming "Repent, repent, fornicators."

The man was spotted running down the street in Penticton, British Columbia, wearing only a woolly hat.

posted by tas at 20:30

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fark Headline of the Day"Japan, Mexico sign trade ...
  • My jaw made a hole in the floor after reading this...
  • These people are fucking nutsAt Productivity's Dow...
  • Your big gay quickieStop roughing up your meat sab...
  • Has anything good ever come out of Utah?(Well, bes...
  • This is like saying a blowjob isn't sexYet the Bus...
  • Immature humor breakHere's my results from the Ran...
  • Outsource '04!I'd vote for somebody who has a thre...
  • DelusionalYesterday I got bored, so I listened to ...
  • ETA or ALQ?It's one of those things that you don't...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]