Retro Mouth

4/14/2004

The economy's doing great!

As I reported in December, DuPont is cutting jobs. Thousands of them. It was finally a big story, so I'm glad the media has finally caught up with the Mouth.

posted by tas at 04:36

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Resolving the catfightYou know, it's funny to see ...
  • That ain't a tax cut I spyNew York's famous Nation...
  • Anybody got a gun?I'm gonna shoot the internet. I...
  • Ah-hah! This explains everyhing!The FDA has appro...
  • Second and third reactionsMore flung poo from the ...
  • First reactionYaaaaawn.. I just got up, so I miss...
  • Our fuel problems are solved!Headline: "Research: ...
  • George W. Bush waffles tonight at 8:30Break out th...
  • Ahhh, look at how well we can hold together an Ira...
  • So, why can't women purchase Plan B over the count...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]