Retro Mouth

4/14/2004

Yaaaaawn.. Predictable

Asshat Ashcroft blames Clinton for 9/11. In other news, after being told that bin Laden wished to bomb buildins and he had people inside our borders to do so, Bush went golfing. And the Bush administration ignored the Hart/Rudman report which was commissioned by the Bush administration. But Ashcroft blames Clinton. What a fucking asshole.

posted by tas at 04:45

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The economy's doing great!As I reported in Decembe...
  • Resolving the catfightYou know, it's funny to see ...
  • That ain't a tax cut I spyNew York's famous Nation...
  • Anybody got a gun?I'm gonna shoot the internet. I...
  • Ah-hah! This explains everyhing!The FDA has appro...
  • Second and third reactionsMore flung poo from the ...
  • First reactionYaaaaawn.. I just got up, so I miss...
  • Our fuel problems are solved!Headline: "Research: ...
  • George W. Bush waffles tonight at 8:30Break out th...
  • Ahhh, look at how well we can hold together an Ira...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]