Retro Mouth

6/07/2004

Fair and balanced

While Republicans are trying to make sure all of America worships Reagan like some sort of deity, Salon and Greg Palast set the record straight. Yes, I realize Reagan just died and the pieces I linked to do not kiss his ass, but I also refuse to let propaganda flow unabated.

posted by tas at 01:47

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Will anything make these assholes happy?Taking tim...
  • YawnSo I've been up since 9 on Sunday morning, and...
  • Will they never rest?The right wing attack dogs ar...
  • Sunday Sunday Funnies! Cha cha cha!I really, trul...
  • InfocrushedI haven't had much interest in the news...
  • Why I even bother trying is beyond meBack when I l...
  • Cheese With Your WhineDear Instahack, The words o...
  • Why Do You Bother Ebro?So I roll out of bed, take ...
  • I Can Never Write Too Many Songs About Morons Like...
  • The Great Pet Rock ComebackThis whole song name fo...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]