Retro Mouth

8/31/2004

"...Economic girly men!"

He didn't just say that, did he? Please, god, somebody tell me Ahnald didn't just use his keynote speech in primetime to sink the level of political discourse that low.

posted by tas at 22:13

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Right Wing News hits bottom, digs RWN has reprinte...
  • What not to do a week before peace talks Test fire...
  • Now proving that protesters who shout "FACISTS!" h...
  • What will these fucking morons come up with next? ...
  • Sanctions for Sudan? Last month, the UN security c...
  • Only in America I guess when you target Arabs, it'...
  • Somebody needs to spank the monkey I can't make th...
  • They sure do have a way with words Everytime I thi...
  • I'm sorry, but no... ...it doesn't. ...Salon has ...
  • More proof that the media's liberal and evil With ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]