I can't believe this man is our President
After raising the tax burden for the middle class, Bush is making the ridiculous claim that we can't elect Kerry, he'll raise our taxes! But even that wasn't the most ridiculous statement from his speech...
Bush told voters in Sioux City that Kerry's answer to paying for additional spending is, "Oh, don't worry, we'll tax the rich."
But the president said the rich have accountants who can help them avoid taxes and that the answer to the question of who is going to pay for Kerry's programs is obvious.
I can't believe I'm reading this shit. What Bush just said is the rich are willing to resort to illegal methods to avoid paying taxes, and the government knows this. But instead of doing my job as a leader for the people and cracking down on them, we're just going to ignore it!
On top of that, he lied about who's raising taxes. Could this man be any more incompetent?

<< Home