Retro Mouth

9/01/2004

Bwwahahhahaha

Indians - 22
Yankees - 0

Georgie Boy refuses to comment, too busy scooping shit out of his underware.

And would you look at that, the Red Sox are only 3 1/2 games back. I hope the Yankees like fighting for a wild card. Bwwhahahaha!

posted by tas at 00:25

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The obligatory Gmail Invite post I've got 7 Gmail ...
  • Laura Bush just looks evil Doesn't she? It's her ...
  • Ahh, isn't this homely family humor just so great?...
  • "...Economic girly men!" He didn't just say that, ...
  • Right Wing News hits bottom, digs RWN has reprinte...
  • What not to do a week before peace talks Test fire...
  • Now proving that protesters who shout "FACISTS!" h...
  • What will these fucking morons come up with next? ...
  • Sanctions for Sudan? Last month, the UN security c...
  • Only in America I guess when you target Arabs, it'...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]