Retro Mouth

11/17/2004

But priests from NAMBLA are still okay

A Massachusetts Catholic Church has asked a Democratic, pro-choice state legislator, and life long member of her church, to step down from her position as cantor and children's choir director because of her stance on abortion.

As one dKos commenter points out, if a church is going to take an overtly political stance like this, then they should be taxed.

posted by tas at 22:35

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • What are the most offensive song titles ever? Sinc...
  • Watch commericals or break the law, your choice Th...
  • Blah I'm just not in the mood right now.
  • Gee, no shit. Does a bear fuck in the woods, too?...
  • The Right-Wing Thought Police When Glenn Reynolds ...
  • Just in time for Christmas! The "Girlfriend's Lap"...
  • Last baseball post of the year, I promise How the ...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "In a move sure to make B...
  • Dipping into the ole mailbag... Yesterday, I recei...
  • Great Ever since the War with Power Line, comments...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]