Retro Mouth

12/04/2004

Oh, come on...

Nobody has any comments about their teenage summer jobs? Nobody has any other historical tidbits? Or wants to comment on how the classically liberal ideal of freedom is being stolen from us by neoconversatives?

I know, I'm whining...

posted by tas at 18:43

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • They're giving us golden showers! They really do ...
  • Ah, the innocent days of teenage summer jobs... Th...
  • Another rightie Washington Post columnist beats th...
  • Holy fucking bandwidth, Batman! The good people at...
  • Canada: Bush Country! Just look at this throng of ...
  • When Human Rights First asks you for some free adv...
  • Ohio, Kerry, and the BBV, oh my! Well, Ron hasn't ...
  • You can get everything on eBay Even wisdom teeth. ...
  • Free fix for a.. Oh, wait, I can't use that title ...
  • And git dem giddam homo books out of ouuur liebrar...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]