From the "Death, Taxes, and Spam" department: some lawmakers have proposed a small tax applied to every email sent to stop spam. You know.. If you haven't learned how to setup a dead Hotmail address by now for you to get spammed in, don't talk to me. I have a Yahoo address and my address here, and both receive 3-5 spam messages a week, maximum. Sure, my Hotmail address gets clobbered, but it's supposed to get clobbered, that's what it is there for. Spam is not a huge issue if you use email properly, but since so many people in this country do not know how to use the computers that they buy, they are calling for a babysitter. Can somebody please send these people another virus? Make sure it blows up their computers this time. Please? (As a side note, I am by no means an "elite" computer user. I worked in the Help Desk field for a while, but I am not a Linux-using programmer. Hell, I can barely design a website after years of practice. So if I know how to use email, that means that there's no excuses for the rest of you.)

<< Home