I'm still alive
Unfortunately, I haven't had much to post about lately. Now that I have a DSL line, I will be getting my computer finally setup in my office so I can have a place to keep it on all the time. Right now, I have to use it in the kitchen because this is the only room in the house that has a phone jack, and I can't leave it out for prolonged periods of time because crime is a factor to contend with in this neighborhood. Last thing I need is a couple of kids seeing my laptop on the table and breaking in to steal it. My laptop is straightedge and refuses to be sold to a pawn shop for drug money.
What have I been doing with myself? Well, last night went to see my favorite band in the universe, the motherfucking Queers!, who, unfortunately, do not have a webpage anymore due to lazy webmasters. Anyone think their page should be hosted be Loaded Mouth?
It might increase the number of hits to my site, at the very least.
Of course, hits to my site could be increased with daily blogging, but I'm working on that..
Beyond this, I don't have too much to say. It's been a rather boring and slow weekend, and I'm just hoping that I can goto a party tomorrow and score some free grub. Ah, simple desires...

<< Home