Retro Mouth

11/10/2003

Interior design TV shows

We need to spice up this genre. I propose a new show hosted by George Clinton and soem Japanese guy. The name: FUNK SHUI!

God, do I need my DSL line back.

posted by tas at 23:14

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Things that shouldn't be newsSince I can't go onli...
  • Get Mc!@#%$McDonald's doesn't like all the words i...
  • I'm officially !@#$ upWhat's my sleep schedule sup...
  • Fark headline of the dayJessica Lynch says Pentago...
  • Since my DSL line is down, I can't do much bloggin...
  • Fuck VerizonWell, my DSL line is down. Again. I ...
  • Saddam tried to cut deal, but it's all Clinton's f...
  • Middle Eastern DemocracyI'm not going to link to B...
  • Jobs Jobs JobsWhoooa Simba, we're not out of the w...
  • Source: Ted Rall

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]