4/14/2004

Articles I'd be reading if I didn't have to attend to my schoolwork

God there's a lot of news tonight, and it's only 5AM. The new news cycle hasn't even started yet. I dount I could keep up even if I didn't have to do classwork, and, oh shit!, I still have to finish my taxes! Oops.

Anyways... Articles, you ask. Here's what I'd like to be reading.

"World set back 10 years by Bush's new world order, says Blair aide"
"Your history of folly in our region," Until the west listens to the Middle East's people, the future will be bleak
"Tony really must try harder," His essay on Iraq shows he has little grasp of his subject, world politics, by Terry Jones!
"FBI 'could not afford anti-terror experts'"
"Americans poised to enter holiest Shia site in hunt for Sadr"
"End human rights scandal in Guantanamo and other places"
"Mad cow disease: What's the real threat?"
"Bush Should Press Sharon on Rights Violations"

There needs to be a 48 hour day.