Retro Mouth

5/02/2004

Sunday is Sex Day!

Believe it or not, I haven't given much thought to sex this week, so here's the first topic I can think of on the spot: Sex and emotional attachment, do they (need to go) hand in hand?

I'll reply to comments after I roll out of bed. Who knows when that will be...

posted by tas at 03:57

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Sunday funnies... LAUGH!As always, a few by Ted R...
  • It just gets worseEverytime I see a new story abou...
  • And we wonder why they hop the borderNext time you...
  • Happy International Labor Day!Just why is Mayday t...
  • From the archives What the Freep?Ladies and gentle...
  • Die, Diebold, Die[C]alifornia has banned the use o...
  • Not to be insensitiveWhen getting my caffine fix b...
  • Fair and FuckedThe Big Dick comes out and endorses...
  • Those wonderous "private contractors" in Iraq used...
  • I've got nothing to lose, right? Worth a shot...I...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]