Retro Mouth

8/15/2004

Sunday's Totally Mature Penis Discussion Thread

What's your favorite phrase/nickname for the penis? For example, some call it the Super Inflatable Fuckstick. I've shown you mine, now show me yours.

posted by tas at 01:45

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Sunday is Cartoon Day!As always, a couple by Ted R...
  • The bandnames kids think of these days...Matt and ...
  • I can't believe this man is our PresidentAfter rai...
  • Off politics for a momentEmailing a friend in Flor...
  • Memo to Neal Boortz: You're a fucking idiotI can't...
  • Can Iraq be held together?I touched upon this topi...
  • I'm not sure if this stands as a typical "duh" mom...
  • Somebody needs a whole box of clue cookiesAlan Key...
  • Remember in 1984 where children became spies for t...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"After Wiccan woman wins c...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]