Retro Mouth

11/18/2004

Does it feel a little drafty in here?

A Kansas judge told a 24 year old man found guilty of marijuana possession to either goto jail or go into the military.

posted by tas at 01:21

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • But priests from NAMBLA are still okay A Massachus...
  • What are the most offensive song titles ever? Sinc...
  • Watch commericals or break the law, your choice Th...
  • Blah I'm just not in the mood right now.
  • Gee, no shit. Does a bear fuck in the woods, too?...
  • The Right-Wing Thought Police When Glenn Reynolds ...
  • Just in time for Christmas! The "Girlfriend's Lap"...
  • Last baseball post of the year, I promise How the ...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "In a move sure to make B...
  • Dipping into the ole mailbag... Yesterday, I recei...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]